Minggu, 21 April 2013

10 Contoh Kalimat Pertanyaan Langsung diubah Menjadi tak Langsung


7.  Ten examples of direct speech (question) converted into indirect speech

A.   She asked him “ how do you spend your study? “
She asked him how he spend his study
B.    She asked me “ what are you listening about ? “
She asked me what I was listening about
C.    Mother asked me “ have you gotten up ? “
Mother asked me if I had gotten up
D.   She asked him “ have been you opening the windows ? “
She asked him if she had been opening the windows
E.    He asked me “when did you fall from stairs? “
He asked me when did I had fallen from stairs
F.    He asked me “ what were you talking when I was not there? “
He asked me what I had been talking when I  was not there
G.    She asked them “ will you visit my house? “
She asked them if they would visit my house
H.   She asked him “ have you gone to school ? “
She asked him if he had gone to school
I.    She asked her “ when did you back home? “
He asked her when did I had back home
J.    I asked her “ how long have you been studying English ? “ , your accent is very good
    I asked her long she had been studying English a he her accent was very   good.

1 komentar:

  1. adakah yang memakai bahasa indonesia...
    tapi nggak papa deh pake bahasa inggris...makasih ya atas ilu pengetahuannya

    BalasHapus